-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Douglas M. Long
Sent: 12 April 2005 16:52
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: Exchange Transaction logs

So lets say I get the backup software working correctly (Duh, I forgot
to turn on the open file option)...will I ever need the transaction logs
from say January of this year? The reason I ask is because for now I
have just moved all logs older than February to another machine to free
space. If I don't need to ever backup those transaction logs, then I
will just delete them once I have verified that the backups are working
correctly.