Attention: Non-Delivery Report

This report is generated by the email server at:

       ivytech.edu

The message with subject:

       "RE: [ActiveDir] OT: Ghost Imaging HP Proliant Servers.."

and attached to this report was not delivered to
the following recipients:

Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reason:  554 5.5.2 No valid recipients (554)

--- Begin Message ---
Ami i missing something here?

 Ghost and RAID
Ghost is not compatible with computers that use RAID. That is, Symantec Ghost 8.x and earlier, and Norton Ghost 2003 and earlier, do not support RAID controllers on computers that are being imaged. In addition:

Grtz J