The problem is the IAS server cannot find any DCs in those domains.  Also, I get the following error with the netsh command:

C:\>netsh ras tracing * ENABLED

The following command was not found: ras tracing * ENABLED.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Guy Teverovsky
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 4:51 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] IAS, Radius & AD

Are members in those 2 domains having UPN suffix no in the namespace of the forest root ?

Example:

Forest root suffixes: @company.net

Child suffixes: @child.forest.com

Are the users trying to logon using UPN or domain\samaccountname ?

Have you tried implicit Kerberos principal ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

IAS is rather touchy when it comes to mapping UPNs to correct domains…

You can also enable IAS debugging by issuing on the IAS server:

netsh ras tracing * ENABLED

You will find detailed logs at %SystemRoot%\Tracing

Guy