This article is very useful to restore  byt before you need to review some
points:

1. time synchronization: because replication relies on this service, the
domain controllers in domain must get sync from one source, and every Domain
Controller in domain must be sync in time with source, review status of time
service. This link can help you.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnw2kmag01/
html/TimeWin2K.asp
2. active directory health: replication on FRS relies on AD topology and
replication, review your DNS to clean orphan SRV records, use dnslint to
review your DNS operation. And for AD Replication use replmon (Replication
Monitor located in support tools)
dnslint: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321046
3. Q315457 is very good info to troubleshoot this issue, but remember, you
need to select only one source of FRS, stop all DC's FRS service and apply
Q315457, (on selected DC apply D4 on others apply D2) then restart all DC's
FRS service and monitor with sonar or ultrasound.
4. a lot of patience :)

In my case these recommendations help me to troubleshoot an FRS issue over
200 dc's FRS and works fine.

Gregorio Parra
MCSE MCSA - Microsoft Swat Team
Microsoft Colombia