Share permissions are everyone full control.  NTFS Permissions are
pretty wide open too.  All in the same domain.  FQDN resolution is
working great.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Molkentin,
Steve
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 5:35 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] FRS/DFS woes

Russ,

Possibly - what are the permissions of the 3 folders you are trying to
replicate around? Are they identical? Check the share permissions as
well as the folder permissions. Can each machine resolve the FQDN of
each of the other two machines from it? I'm making the assumption that
all 3 machines are in the same domain - this is correct?

themolk.