Hello BEN,

Just for info, i already had some trouble after doing a P2V of one DC.

When i tried to install Exchange on it, domainprep was freezing, trying to contact the other DC which i didn't P2V's.

Zeising the role was enough, i needed to remove it from AD.

cheers,

Mathieu CHATEAU

Hello Mathieu,

Yes, we run a fairly simple domain setup.  Single domain, single forest.

We are running in Windows 2000 native mode for domain and forest.  Exchange 2003 is also in native mode.

And nice catch on SMS, I deployed it myself and should’ve remembered to mention that.  We do have SMS 2003 in our environment with the schema extended of course.

~Ben