-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Bradley,
CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]
Sent: 02 August 2006 22:21
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] OT - Adding disclaimer on E2K3 on a SBS 2K3 box

RedEarth Software policypatrol.com

Wizard and GUI

The SBS way

There are instructions at www.smallbizserver.net (I think they are still

in the free docs) ...but I'm blonde and GUI and policy patrol works.

If you are cheap GFI's mail scanner ...install the trial version and
when it expires the disclaimer stays (or last I heard)

Bart Van den Wyngaert wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm having trouble with adding a disclaimer on E2K3 on a SBS 2K3 box.
> I'm using the EventSink with a .vbs to add the disclaimer. The box is
> configured with a default SMTP server and a SMTP connector which
> forwards all external email to the SMTP of the ISP.
>
> Anybody who has done the trick already? If so, can you please tell me
> the little secret for this? *g*
>
> Many thanks to all,
> Bart
> List info   : http://www.activedir.org/List.aspx
> List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx

Letting your vendors set your risk analysis these days?
http://www.threatcode.com

If you are a SBSer and you don't subscribe to the SBS Blog... man ... I
will hunt you down...
http://blogs.technet.com/sbs

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx