To: "ActiveDir" <ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 9:41 PM
Subject: [ActiveDir] OT - Adding disclaimer on E2K3 on a SBS 2K3 box

Hi guys,

I'm having trouble with adding a disclaimer on E2K3 on a SBS 2K3 box.
I'm using the EventSink with a .vbs to add the disclaimer. The box is
configured with a default SMTP server and a SMTP connector which
forwards all external email to the SMTP of the ISP.

Anybody who has done the trick already? If so, can you please tell me
the little secret for this? *g*

Many thanks to all,
Bart