I'm blessed I know.... :-)

That article I didn't came accross last night actually. Although the
info in that artcile I already did find. Performace isn't an issue btw
(min. 10 users).

Like I said before: I find this a real missing feature of Exchange...
As the author states, it's the most commonly asked question and
Exchange doesn't provide a nice GUI in which you can enable it.

On 8/3/06, Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://www.msexchange.org/articles/Disclaimer-Fun.html

Glutten for punishment aren't ya?