Sorry for the reply to my own post, but this article:

http://www.windowsnetworking.com/kbase/WindowsTips/Windows2003/AdminTips
/Miscellaneous/EnhancePerformancebyMovingthePagefile.html

says I can move the whole thing to a different partition. I'll leave a
meg on the C drive just for the dumpfile, which we limit to 64K, in case
the system crashes and I can actually figure out how to read the
dumpfile.

But, really, is it OK to leave absolutely NO pagefile on C:/? We
normally leave at least 200Mb on the C: partition when we move the rest
to a different drive.

--
Larry Wahlers
Concordia Technologies