-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Desmond
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2006 5:06 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] mailNickName(OT)

Hi Tom,

Glad to hear you've moved on to bigger things. It only gets more fun as
the numbers get larger. :)

With regard to your email address question, you can update the recipient
policy the RUS uses to automatically stamp everything with
[EMAIL PROTECTED] You would set your recipient policy to include
[EMAIL PROTECTED] to generate this for each object. Reference Q285136
for more info.

8 People for 110K mailboxes seems like a lot to me, but that's just me.

Thanks,
Brian Desmond
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

c - 312.731.3132