c - 312.731.3132

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of WATSON, BEN
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 12:38 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Delegate Password Resets

In our case, I simply modified the security permissions on the OU
containing our user accounts to provide a granular delegation of rights
so the members of this security group can go into ADUC and unlock user
accounts or reset/change passwords only.  I modified various read/write
property rights as well as reset password and change password rights.

Besides modifying ACLs, what other methods of delegating password reset
functions were you referring to?