From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of WATSON, BEN
Sent: Freitag, 22. Dezember 2006 06:38
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Delegate Password Resets

In our case, I simply modified the security permissions on the OU containing
our user accounts to provide a granular delegation of rights so the members of
this security group can go into ADUC and unlock user accounts or reset/change
passwords only.  I modified various read/write property rights as well as reset
password and change password rights.

Besides modifying ACLs, what other methods of delegating password reset
functions were you referring to?