From: Ramon Linan
Sent: Tue 1/16/2007 12:38 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] DNS problem. Periodically have to clear the cache

Hi,

I have 4 DNS servers, they are all AD integrated.

2 of them are supposed to be for internal used only, and the other 2 for the
internet domain we have, unluckily they we never configured to be split DNS.

Anyway, every none and then I have to clear the cache  for the internal ones
because they stop resolving for certain addresses.

Sometimes I also have to update server data files for the DNS server to
resolved certain names.

Any help on how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks

Rezuma