From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Akomolafe, Deji
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 3:33 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] DNS problem. Periodically have to clear the cache

How are these servers configured in TCP/IP? Who is forwarding to whom? And what
is the SP level? If you want to take this off-list, you can do so by directly
emailing me.

Sincerely,
   _____
  (, /  |  /)               /)     /)
                               (/
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
www.akomolafe.com<x-excid://32770000/uri:http:/www.akomolafe.com> - we know IT
-5.75, -3.23
Do you now realize that Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday?
-anon