Then i will recommand you to look at the following URL:
http://llt.chez.tiscali.fr/ - There you find a macrorecorder etc. that
should work with SciTE :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Bell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: den 17 maj 2002 13:28
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: (no subject)

Thomas Jacobsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote, in part:
> ... i will recommend you using SciTE - Its the best editor I ever have
>used for the windows platform, there is exactly everything you need
>+ more.

I really like SciTE too. Mind you, I usually find myself going back and
forth between it and PythonWin during a session of Python work.

The feature that I *really* miss in SciTE, though, is the ability to save a
series of keystrokes as a replayable macro. I still find myself dropping
back to Visual Studio to make use of that feature.

Would anyone happen to have a suggestion what might be available for this
kind of task, particularly in SciTE?