From: bounce-121560620-56848...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-121560620-56848...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Paul Hegland
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 4:48 PM
To: acup...@list.cornell.edu
Subject: [acupa-l] Cell Phones and Tablets

Colleagues:

I'm wondering if you could share with me, and/or point me to, your policies on
cell phones and tablets.

The issues are: Does your institution provide either or both? Who gets
institutionally provided phones -- coaches? admissions reps? advancement folks?
president and cabinet? other senior administrators? If it's a tablet, does the
institution pay for the cell service option?

Or, if you don't provide (pay for) a cell phone, do you expect that certain
people have one? Do you then reimburse individuals and, if so, for what --
total monthly cost of a cell phone, but not the phone itself? cost of the
tablet, but not the data plan, or, vice versa?

Many thanks. I'm looking forward to your help.

And with this request, I send my best wishes for a safe and wonderful holiday
weekend.

Paul

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Paul R. Hegland
Special Assistant to the President
Secretary of the Board of Trustees
Carthage College
2001 Alford Park Drive
Kenosha, Wisconsin  53140
tel.    262-551-5708
cell   262-945-0093
e-mail: p...@carthage.edu<mailto:p...@carthage.edu>

Replying to Messages: Replying (using Reply) to an ACUPA-L e-mail will
distribute your message to the ENTIRE list of members. To send a message
privately, reply directly to the individual who sent the message (their e-mail
address appears in the "From" line of their original e-mail).

To Unsubscribe or for questions about the ACUPA e-list, Contact Joshua Adams at
j<mailto:jamiepar...@cornell.edu?subject=ACUPA%20e-list%20assistance>a...@cornell.edu<mailto:j...@cornell.edu?subject=Question%20About%20the%20ACUPA%20E-list>
 or 607-255-8279.