From: bounce-121722900-53380...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-121722900-53380...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Meyer, Brenda
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 2:00 PM
To: ACUPA-L <acup...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: [acupa-l] Employee Grievance Policy

Good Afternoon,

We are updating our employee grievance policy and wonder if anyone might be
willing to share their policy and procedures? I am especially curious to hear
from schools that allow handguns on campus? Do you allow guns in grievance or
disciplinary meetings?

Brenda Meyer<mailto:bme...@nwacc.edu>, MBA
Director of Policy and Staff Enhancement
NorthWest Arkansas Community College
Center for Health Professions 3040
479-619-4248
NWACC Policy<http://www.nwacc.edu/web/policy/>

 [cid:image001.png@01D31508.948F7E70]

Replying to Messages: Replying (using Reply) to an ACUPA-L e-mail will
distribute your message to the ENTIRE list of members. To send a message
privately, reply directly to the individual who sent the message (their e-mail
address appears in the "From" line of their original e-mail).

To Unsubscribe or for questions about the ACUPA e-list, Contact Joshua Adams at
j<mailto:jamiepar...@cornell.edu?subject=ACUPA%20e-list%20assistance>a...@cornell.edu<mailto:j...@cornell.edu?subject=Question%20About%20the%20ACUPA%20E-list>
 or 607-255-8279.