From: bounce-121722900-56848...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-121722900-56848...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Meyer, Brenda
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 2:00 PM
To: acup...@list.cornell.edu
Subject: [acupa-l] Employee Grievance Policy

Good Afternoon,

We are updating our employee grievance policy and wonder if anyone might be
willing to share their policy and procedures? I am especially curious to hear
from schools that allow handguns on campus? Do you allow guns in grievance or
disciplinary meetings?

Brenda Meyer<mailto:bme...@nwacc.edu>, MBA
Director of Policy and Staff Enhancement
NorthWest Arkansas Community College
Center for Health Professions 3040
479-619-4248
NWACC
Policy<http://secure-web.cisco.com/16pzAF5wyBUWXBhlarGBUgdXBvJLhqKSow51-1xlROtZD_f7ofzgfrEIdNUxI-0WQ75V6xj7zneAQeK4NboabDE_RQX0UxHHPKDtOi7zcU793crPLGEYAt6fsZELhSWDrDBie7A-pjJLUl2HjxZzArYTYCM-YvdS3fG-kSKPnPhYtjT9zeDh5RtmL2jov6fzf7bGYSn1UuduQJZX1MoVPy5cAlvOjprHWKwaea8ewDhiLrp82SFWWZKw8flVzQObGhLXcjSjZexpI96yc-hZl3W8vQ1u88U6sRPMbievIQaZVSzPVW7uPXTjdt5VyHdiMcWgVbVquP3QadPmzqAsSyfzjHSUa59nKTjvpFJF72uw/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nwacc.edu%2Fweb%2Fpolicy%2F>

 [cid:image001.png@01D315A1.78702610]

Replying to Messages: Replying (using Reply) to an ACUPA-L e-mail will
distribute your message to the ENTIRE list of members. To send a message
privately, reply directly to the individual who sent the message (their e-mail
address appears in the "From" line of their original e-mail).

To Unsubscribe or for questions about the ACUPA e-list, Contact Joshua Adams at
j<mailto:jamiepar...@cornell.edu?subject=ACUPA%20e-list%20assistance>a...@cornell.edu<mailto:j...@cornell.edu?subject=Question%20About%20the%20ACUPA%20E-list>
 or 607-255-8279.