On Wed, Aug 12, 2026 at 8:39 AM Marco Schmidt <[email protected]> wrote:

> Did I understand the example correctly, and is this the question you would
> like feedback on?
>

Hello all,

Thank you, Marco. Yes, you understood the example correctly, and the three
points below are exactly where I would value the working group’s feedback.

I would be interested in views from other working group members on three
points:

   1. Does the current policy text itself determine the outcome of the
   twelve-environment example, or could it reasonably be read differently
   depending on how “End Site” is interpreted?
   2. Have operators encountered cases where a single customer genuinely
   required more than a /48 for reasons other than different routing
   requirements? If so, how were those cases handled?
   3. Regardless of the answer above, would it be useful for the End Site
   definition and Section 5.4.2 to state more explicitly which forms of
   physical, routing, operational, management or security separation are
   relevant?

I would particularly value operational experiences from other members.

Best regards,
Yuli
-----
To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options, 
please visit: 
https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/address-policy-wg.ripe.net/
As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with the 
email matching your subscription before you can change your settings. 
More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/

Reply via email to