Hi Mark,
It had never happened to me before either, and I was really frantic when it
first happened. I'm glad you got your audio back...good luck!
Jean
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "voeaglerock_markie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: [AP] 911 Help!


> Hi Jean
>
> well, i gave up on the video for the night and the next day when I
> turned my comp back on and opened the project the audio was there.
> it was so strange.  that never happened to me before.  not even with
> 6.5.  anyway, thanks for your help.  bye!
>
> mark
>
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Jean Chang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > The exact thing happened to me with my audio when I was creating a
> slide
> > show in Premiere Pro. All of a sudden no audio, but yet it would
> play in the
> > monitor. I never found out what caused it, but I clicked on the
> timeline on
> > various tracks making them active, and for some reason it brought
> the audio
> > back. It seemed that while the track was selected and "being
> edited", it
> > wouldn't play. Also, if you can just delete the audio track from
> the
> > timeline, and then bring it back down again from the project
> window, it
> > might work again. It did for me. Sorry I'm not expert at this, but
> FWIW,
> > thought I'd pass this on.
> > Jean
> > ----- Original Message ----- 
> > From: "FunkyJTQ" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 9:21 AM
> > Subject: Re: [AP] 911 Help!
> >
> >
> > > Try exporting the video. Is the audio there in the exported
> file? Maybe
> > you just need to re-conform the audio.
> > >
> > >
> > > JTQ
> > >
> > >
> > > ----- Original Message ----- 
> > >   From: voeaglerock_markie
> > >   To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >   Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 5:26 PM
> > >   Subject: [AP] 911 Help!
> > >
> > >
> > >   I'm right in the middle of a project involving audio, stills,
> and a
> > >   small amount of video.  After editing a 5 minute song with
> nothing
> > >   but still photos, for some reason I've lost all audio in my
> > >   timeline!  I still have it in the audio and file.  And it even
> plays
> > >   on the monitor showing me the song.  But in my timeline, I've
> lost
> > >   all audio.
> > >
> > >   Can someone please help!  This project was a picture
> presentation
> > >   for a funeral service for tomorrow night and I'd really like
> to get
> > >   it done.  Please let me know if you know anything about this.
> Email
> > >   me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thanks.
> > >
> > >
> > >         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> > >               ADVERTISEMENT
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > -----------------------------------------------------------------
> ---------
> > ----
> > >   Yahoo! Groups Links
> > >
> > >     a.. To visit your group on the web, go to:
> > >     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
> > >
> > >     b.. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> > >     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >
> > >     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
> of
> > Service.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Yahoo! Groups Links
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to