I posted this plea for help on the 18th, and again on the 19th, and no 
one has responded so far.  I would sincerely appreciate if people could 
chime in on this issue with their experience.  I'm more than a novice in 
this particular area and some opinions would really be helpful.  I'm 
reposting the original message below.

As always, thanks in advance for any help :),
Jorge Gonzalez

Jorge wrote:

> I'm in the process of having to burn SVCD's and/or VCD's for the first
> time.  I'm wanting, obviously, to create video's on CD that have the
> sharpest, clearest picture with the smallest file sizes (I do understand
> that there is an inverse relationship between the two).  So, I have two
> questions:
>
> 1.)  Is there any value in encoding my video to MPEG in a program other
> than Premiere Pro?  (I created the video in Premiere Pro)
>
> 2.)  My CD burning software is old.  There is no upgrade path, it's that
> old.  I need a burning program with as few compatibility issues as
> possible (with DVD players and other computers).  What SVCD burning
> program would you recommend (Easy Media Creator 7, Nero, etc.)? and why?
> (I guess that makes it three questions :)   ).
>
> Thanks in advance for any and all help.
> Jorge Gonzalez
>
>



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to