On Thursday 21 October 2004 17:22, Jorge wrote:
>
> > 2.)  My CD burning software is old.  There is no upgrade path, it's that
> > old.  I need a burning program with as few compatibility issues as
> > possible (with DVD players and other computers).  What SVCD burning
> > program would you recommend (Easy Media Creator 7, Nero, etc.)? and why?
> > (I guess that makes it three questions :)   ).


Nero Burning ROM . http://www.ahead.de
I have tried the builtin microsoft software with XP. Not very good. HP has 
also some they bundle with the PC. Again, not even close.
Get Nero and get on with it.
They also have DVD authoring software.





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to