Hi again, Jeff

I found out how to export as AVI, result = 1.75 Mb.
Got Windows Media Encoder, & trying to convert it to WMV I get an 
error mssg (The specified stream does not exist).

Anyway, exporting just the sound part as an AVI, thats just 95 Kb, & 
exporting the video part as an animated GIF thats 200 Kb. Great.
Can get the two playing together (I hope, as for the AVI; maybe I can 
convert that to WAV if it doesnt work) in a frame in the website.

Not solved yet, but made a big step.

(Maybe I wouldnt need Premiere at all for this but I am learning to 
work with it & its fascinating.)

Thanks again!

Maarten

 
> Maarten,
> Try feeding the finished AVI to Windows Media Encoder (free from 
Microsoft,
> just Google it)
> and you will be able to choose from a variety of bit rates.
> Again I think 1.7 MB is pretty darn small....even a dialup user can 
deal
> with that!
>  
> JeffH
> Ch.S. 
> 
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to