I've never worked with 6.0, but 6.5 has an Export to Video function.  I
usually connect the PC to my camera via firewire, and then output from
the camera to the vcr via RCA cables.
 
-----Original Message-----
From: john koehler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 2:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [AP] VCR tape to cpu back to VCR
 
Hi - new member here.

I just installed version 6.0 - have been through a
bunch of tutorials I found via google - wow what a
complicated product!  I love it already and have just
barely started using it.

My first project:  I want to duplicate a VCR tape. 
Does anyone know of a list of things to do to
accomplish this?  I have successfully captured the 30
minute tape into my cpu but can't for the life of me
figure out how to write it back out to a blank tape. 
I have tried what seems like everything!  I plug my
VCR into my new Dazzle DVC-80 via USB 2.0.  There are
soooo many possibilities when even capturing the data.
Is there one that is best for this sort of thing?  Is
there a better choice than "NTSC 640x480 Video for
Windows"?

By the way a friend suggested that USB 2.0 is 480 mega
bits per second max while fire wire is only 400 mega
bits per second.  Can anyone confirm this please?

Thanks a lot,

John 




            
_______________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Declare Yourself - Register online to vote today!
http://vote.yahoo.com




Yahoo! Groups Sponsor


ADVERTISEMENT
 
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129pmep8b/M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/
D=groups/S=1708568768:HM/EXP=1098815448/A=2319498/R=0/SIG=11thfntfp/*htt
p:/www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185352&partid=5285298> click here

 
<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=group
s/S=:HM/A=2319498/rand=559922597> 
 
  _____  

Yahoo! Groups Links
*         To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
  
*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
  
*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service. 


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to