Outstanding job on the photo montage!! I enjoyed it and hope to be able to produce similar results with time. Jeff
Taky Cheung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hello all, I just finished another wedding photo montage slideshow. It isn't as fun as the last one I worked but I like it. It is done using Photoshop and Premiere. Some background clips are taken from some sample video library. You might also notice the "Photo Wall" in the slideshow.. guess where I get that idea from ;-) Also.. it's a Chinese song from Hong Kong .. Enjoy! http://hottaky.com/lacolor/yvonneslideshowv2.wmv Taky __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT --------------------------------- Yahoo! Groups Links To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/ To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. --------------------------------- Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We finish. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> $9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything. http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
