Taky, I loved your slideshow! At about the 3:00 mark, you used some really nice transitions that almost seemed a combination of iris and dissolve. What transitions did you use? I'd love to know how to do that. Oh--I loved the song, too. Jean Chang ----- Original Message ----- From: "Taky Cheung" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 3:10 AM Subject: [AP] Another Photo Montage
> > Hello all, > > I just finished another wedding photo montage slideshow. It isn't as > fun as > the last one I worked but I like it. It is done using Photoshop and > Premiere. Some background clips are taken from some sample video > library. > You might also notice the "Photo Wall" in the slideshow.. guess where > I get > that idea from ;-) > > Also.. it's a Chinese song from Hong Kong .. > > Enjoy! > > http://hottaky.com/lacolor/yvonneslideshowv2.wmv > > Taky > > > __________________________________________________ > Do You Yahoo!? > Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around > http://mail.yahoo.com > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > > > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> $9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything. http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
