Yes, thank u.

 I export'em individually and then?..do I import'em into encore? do I make 
an AC3 file and then import it into encore?

BTW far as I know you only have to get 5 audio channels because the 6th is 
generated by the dolby thing, isn't that ight?

Thanks a lot for your reply....cheers:

-AK

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "lancer777" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 12:27 AM
Subject: [AP] Re: dolby 5.1?


> you need to encode an AC-3 file...from what i know. if Encore accepts
> WAV (which i know it should) but my point you need to be able to have
> 6 separate WAV files for each channel for the 5.1. if Encore has that
> set up then in premiere you can assign tracks and export them
> individually. see this link...
>
> http://www.camcorderinfo.com/content/adobe_premiere_surround_sound_stero.htm
>
> --- In [email protected], "Albin  Klein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>> Hi there:
>>
>> How can I export a premiere project to Adobe encore to make a dolby
> 5.1 surround sound DVD?
>>
>> Thanks in advance:
>>
>> -AK
>>
>> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to