Kai Sterker a écrit :
> On Dec 24, 2007 10:56 AM, Clément Plantier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> Sorry to bother you again,
>>

> No worries :-). Anything that is constructive is very welcome!
>

>> but I was wondering why you don't use some
>> bug managing system, like bugzilla ?
>>

> We do: http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=adonthell
>
> But its main purpose is to make us aware of bugs our users have found.
> I assume we could also use it to track bugs we discovered internally.
> But given the number of active developers, it's not really necessary.
>
> Posting bugs on the mailing list OTOH will catch more attention. (As
> far as I know, I am the only one who receives notifications from the
> bug tracker anyway.) And unless there aren't many of them, chances are
> good that we don't miss any, especially when keeping track of them at
> a central place
> (http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Tasks:Bugfixes) where they
> get additional exposure to potentially new developers.
>
> Kai

Ok, I didn't know that there was a bug tracker on your savannah page.
Putting a direct link to
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=adonthell from the Adonthell
development page
<http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/development/index.shtml> might attract
more people to contribute, first by submitting bugs reports, then
patches, don't you think ? As there as few developers working on
adonthell, some help would be welcome.

Second thing, the screenshots section of the website doesn't work (and
the art gallery too), and from a long time I think.