Hello,

I like the Adonthell File Format, the whole structure with the flat objects,
the binary and xml format. It is really great :)

I would like to create an external library to push this great work to a wider
community. ...and of course I would like to get your permission.

As the target audience I consider the crowd over at
rec.games.roguelike.development, FIFE (eventually) and everyone at
freegamedev.net.

I think the fact that the API is useable with XML (good for VCS) and a slim
binary format is a big plus. Also with a library for the file format, it's
possible to supply some common tools (dat-grep or something alike).

So yeah, let's hear your comments.

Regards, klaus aka phoku