On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 8:35 PM, Kai Sterker <kai.ster...@gmail.com> wrote:

Implementation wise, the biggest obstacle must be the changes to the
> dialogues (as a lot of triggers will have to be in those). Basically it
> requires a functional dialogue editor. The one in the v0.3 source tree is
> still based on GTK+ 1.x, so not sure whether it can be made to run. The one
> in the v0.4 tools should fairly easily be compilable with GTK+ 3 even, but
> is already adapted to the newer engine. It needs some shuffling of the two
> to get one that is fit for the job.

That was easier than imagined. There were actually only a few files
affected to restore v0.3 compatibility. For the most part, those could
simply be replaced with their old incarnation. There were also a few issues
to sort out that must have escaped me in the v0.4 branch. Anyway, dlgedit
for v0.3 is back :-).

It's not going to be built by default, though. Instead, it requires
./configure --enable-dlgedit

Now it should be easy to make some changes related to the dialogues, and
also add some achievements. Still collecting ideas for those, btw. :-).

Kai