From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Zoltan
Forray
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 3:37 PM
To: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: CONTAINER pool experiences

We are investigating using CONTAINER pools for our offsite replica server
vs the current FILE method which is killing us with the constant dedup,
reclaims, etc.

So, what are the "gotchas' ?   We are still at V7.1.7.400 so I figure we
will have to do without any new features added in the V8 branch. But is it
problematic enough at V7 to avoid it?

Your thoughts?  Experiences?

--
*Zoltan Forray*
Spectrum Protect (p.k.a. TSM) Software & Hardware Administrator