ISP 7.1.7.400 RHEL 7

Our offsite replica server ran out of archlog space eventhough we have
ARCHFAILOVERLOG defined. Both filesystems are 1TB but it barely used 10% of
the failover space while filling up the archlog filesystem to 100%. DB
backup kicked in but couldn't finish (3TB) fast enough before archlog
filled so it is hung unable to run a normal DB backup ("DIA8312C Disk was
full." errors in db2diag.

We have "ARCHLOGUSEDTHRESHOLD  65" set but still didn't help.

So what is the value of ARCHFAILOVERLOG if it didn't help in this
scenario?  Right now I am trying to run a manual DB2 level backup to clear
things out.  My thoughts are to forget ARCHFAILOVERLOG and simply expand
the primary archlog to the full 2TB of space.

--
*Zoltan Forray*
Spectrum Protect (p.k.a. TSM) Software & Hardware Administrator