From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU> On Behalf Of Zoltan Forray
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2019 12:20 PM
To: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Issues with ARCHFAILOVERLOG

Yes it shows/showed proper usage/stats for the filesystem.  It showed
archfailoverlog filesystem at 12% used while archlog was 100% and every ISP
server based DBBackup would run for a while and fails with:

5/20/2019 4:30:05 AM ANR2993E The database backup terminated with a log
problem. DB2 sqlcode: -2428. DB2 sqlerrmc:           .

then starts another DBBackup due to the archlog trigger - ad-nauseum...never
completing/emptying the logs.  We tried with 10-streams.....5-streams....even
1-stream but still failed.

Only thing that worked was to shut it down and run manually/directly via DB2.