Hi Maurizio,

In the wiki article you cited in your email below, what specific issues did
you run into? Did you try the build_recovery_image.cmd script, attached to
the article, that automates building the ISO image?

Best regards,

Andy

Andrew Raibeck | IBM Spectrum Protect Level 3 | stor...@us.ibm.com

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU> wrote on 2019-05-27
07:50:47:

> From: ".Maurizio TERUZZI" <maurizio.teru...@bluewin.ch>
> To: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
> Date: 2019-05-27 07:51
> Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: SV: [ADSM-L] SV: [ADSM-L] Restore new fationISP
v8.1.x
> Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU>
>
> Hello Leif ,
>
> thanks for you reponse.
>
> I'm still screwing on the iso images whithout success... hope the
> production contue work for some days :)
>
> Looking on the size of the iso... sure is a big work, I have done so
> fare non-working images on about 700 mb only.
>
> I have try to download the .iso from your link but i can only receive
> the inscitructions on .pdf., I'm deny on the rest of the files, it's not
> possible, can you to check that please?
>
> It possible to explains were to use each image? The only clear think
> that I see is the TSM version, maybe it could be integrated in the
> documentation or a simple text-file.
>
> WinPE_x64_BA8.1.iso
> winpe_x64_TSM7_1_6_5_generic.iso
> winpe_x64_TSM7_1_6_5_generic_efi.iso
> winpe_x64_TSM8_1_4_1_generic_efi.iso
> winpe_x64_TSM8_1_4_1_generic_legacy_boot.iso
>

> I have a physical machine UEFI and I will be able to test on thatr and
> have a look have you build this DVDs, Y're sure pro that mine...
>

> Grazie
> Maurizio
>

> On 27.05.2019 13:32, Leif Torstensen wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > We do have focus on this, but don't expect super service. We try
> to be updated as version comes out.
> >
> > Regards
> > leif

u=https-3A__download.backuphosting.dk_Clients_restore-2520iso_&d=DwIFaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-

siA1ZOg&r=Ij6DLy1l7wDpCbTfcDkLC_KknvhyGdCy_RnAGnhV37I&m=1ZON7Gcifdg29B2nDSb7caa_Z1WPr7906vXw4YmMQPQ&s=bg5jwIfaI0OoPGulh3NFF0h8ZQwlwTW2-

> O0Rdaoq-gA&e=
> >>
> >> Best Regards
> >>
> >> Leif Torstensen
> >>

> >> Backup Engineer | Denmark
> >> leif.torsten...@sentia.dk| +45 63 14 40 19 | sentia.com/dk Munkerisvej
> >> 1,
> >> 5230 Odense M, Denmark
> >>

> >> This e-mail may contain information which is privileged or
confidential.
> >> If you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify us immediately
> >> by e-mail or telephone and delete the e-mail without copying or
> >> disclosing its contents to any other person.

siA1ZOg&r=Ij6DLy1l7wDpCbTfcDkLC_KknvhyGdCy_RnAGnhV37I&m=1ZON7Gcifdg29B2nDSb7caa_Z1WPr7906vXw4YmMQPQ&s=Z6mJjC1WKkQaNs8f_2Jeb5iC6g_UOjUztuB1pkxLzi8&e=