Fra: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU> På vegne af .Maurizio
TERUZZI
Sendt: Monday, 27 May 2019 13.51
Til: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
Emne: Re: [ADSM-L] SV: [ADSM-L] SV: [ADSM-L] Restore new fation ISP v8.1.x

Hello Leif ,

thanks for you reponse.

I'm still screwing on the iso images whithout success... hope the production
contue work for some days :)

Looking on the size of the iso... sure is a big work, I have done so fare
non-working images on about 700 mb only.

I have try to download the .iso from your link but i can only receive the
inscitructions on .pdf., I'm deny on the rest of the files, it's not possible,
can you to check that please?

It possible to explains were to use each image? The only clear think that I see
is the TSM version, maybe it could be integrated in the documentation or a
simple text-file.

WinPE_x64_BA8.1.iso
winpe_x64_TSM7_1_6_5_generic.iso
winpe_x64_TSM7_1_6_5_generic_efi.iso
winpe_x64_TSM8_1_4_1_generic_efi.iso
winpe_x64_TSM8_1_4_1_generic_legacy_boot.iso

I have a physical machine UEFI and I will be able to test on thatr and have a
look have you build this DVDs, Y're sure pro that mine...

Grazie
Maurizio

--
Cordiali saluti / Meilleures salutations
Maurizio Teruzzi

https://www.linkedin.com/in/teruzzi

I- Pensate al impatto ambientale prima di stampare questa email
F- Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet email
E- Please consider your environmental concern before printing this email