From: ORNESS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 4:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Scheduled NT Client Performance Problems

Demetrius,

what are your TCPIP settings on both sides( client / server)
How did you set TNXBYTEMILIT and other tuning stuff ?

Have your heard of Journal Based Backup (feature of 4.2.x).

If your NT box is able to handle 2 or more data sessions ?
check the RESOURCEUTILIZATION param

You can increase you TCPBUFF and TCPWINDOWSIZE to the MAX.

Send us your params... (and what kind of CPU you have in your NT box)

rv