From: Coolen, IG (Ilja) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 10:50
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Why do I need to...

Erik

You are mistaken my friend.
Win2k machines can only be properly recovered when the OS is installed like
the original server.
The system state for example, cannot be restored to another machine than the
originating.

The service pack have to be applied because certain MS files are not be
allowed to be replaced with different versions, due to MS restraints.

Grtz  Ilja