23 is clearly broken. We are working to fix this. The last thing we want to
do is break existing ADT users and we clearly failed here.

23.0.1 is a first fix for this. Expect another one sometimes next week.

For new features, our focus is Studio.

On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 4:37 AM, Csaba Kozák <kozakcs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can we get an official statement about the future of ADT? From the outside
> it seems ADT is a little-bit abandoned project. It does not get any
> improvements, only the most crucial updates to stay compatible with the new
> SDKs. With ADT 23, even the compatibility updates were missing, it was
> released with lot of bugs, really core functionality are broken. I know the
> tools team puts really great effort to build Android Studio and the new
> build system, but it seems that just leaves no resources for the ADT.
> So my question is: Should we count on ADT in the future, or it is wise to
> start to migrate our projects and workflow to ADT. I love Eclipse
> personally, so i do not want to switch to AS only i really have to, but if
> ADT will be no longer supported i guess i won't have any other options.
>
> --

Xavier Ducrohet
Android SDK Tech Lead
Google Inc.
http://developer.android.com | http://tools.android.com

Please do not send me questions directly. Thanks!