Well... although I did congratulate Oracle on the acquisition of Sun... I am
worried a bit myself as well. But, keep in mind that, since OpenSolaris is
open source, I have no doubt that the project will spin off from Oracle and
persist anyway (albeit w/o extensive funding and Oracle sponsored
development). But that is just my perception...

Matt Nawrocki
OSUG Leader
Pittsburgh, PA