I would like to propose the inclusion of the Tennessee Tech University Unix
Users Group as an OSUG, because our group is dedicated to the advocacy of all
*nix operating systems, and I feel the benefits of being associated with the
OpenSolaris community will aid in spreading the word, especially given the lack
of OpenSolaris advocacy groups in Tennessee.

I myself am a fairly long-time Solaris/OpenSolaris user, and I do think that
our group would be a great addition to the community, due to our feverish
advocacy of operating systems which our members use.

Officers:
Phil Schmitt, <paschmitt <at> gmail <dot> com, President
Caleb Cupples, <cscupples42 <at> tntech <dot> edu, Treasurer (username: ds415)
Matthew Parrish, Secretary
Timothy Meyers, Sergeant At Arms

Location: Cookeville, Tennessee, United States of America

Activities Planned:
Currently on the agenda is an install-fest, to be scheduled in the month of
April, as well as several social events to take place over March, for the
members to get to know each other.