Caleb S. Cupples wrote:
> Jim,
>
> I'm currently the only one in the group, that I know of, with an os.org
> username, and that is ds415. However, I am going to be in contact with
> the other leaders today, and that should end up changing very quickly.

Ok, cool.

> We currently are working with the Computer Science department here,
> in-order to get webspace on-site, and we already have a mailing list,
> via Google Groups.

Ok, so in this case then you are not requesting infrastructure on os.org
but instead just looking to be listed on the leaders grid, right?

http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Community+Group+advocacy/ug-leaders

> The proposed short name for the group is TTUUG.

That name is fine if you are hosting yourself, but if we create new
infrastructure on os.org we need to keep to the "[location] OpenSolaris
User Group" naming convention.

Jim