Gavin Henry wrote:
Randal L. Schwartz said the following on 02/10/05 13:17:

"Shlomi" == Shlomi Fish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Shlomi> Hi good people,
Shlomi> there's a new web-site for Perl beginners - perlmeme.org -
Shlomi> http://perlmeme.org/

Unless it's hidden, I'm not finding any obvious link there to the
defacto standard location for Perl beginners, <http://learn.perl.org>.
I think this represents broken integrity on your part, since you
appear to be trying to replace learn.perl.org, not supplement it, so
you're attempting to fracture the community, not enhance it.

If you add a prominent link to learn.perl.org, I will withdraw my
complaint.

And its not very well done CGI wise (IE super hackable... didn't you check and untaint the input?)

Thats pretty limmited in scope but not a good idea for a site that is supposed to be giving out good ideas :)