Hi Jeff,

Can you ensure that there are no deleted campaigns in the account that
have Mobile or Local Business Ads?  I believe that having the ads in a
deleted campaign would also allow the column to be validated.

As for the general functionality, I understand your concern with the
current way column validation works.  I will pass this information on
to the core engineering team for further consideration.

Best,
- Eric