Hi Eric,

I would like to investigate this further, could please email me the
account IDs of the accounts in question, as well as some sample SOAP
requests that demonstrate the issue?  Please send them to
adwordsapiadvi...@google.com and then update this thread so I know to
check that mailbox.

Best,
- Eric K.