Thanks for helping me.
I am download a fie awapi_dotnet_lib_9.0.0.zip. But I think it is a
windows application.
And there are code example for the common activities in Adwords API.
But I am not found for generate keyword code with an interface of
using Google Adwords API. All the pages are Class pages.
Please help on interface wise source code.