Sir,

 I did not get any response. Please anybody can help me to generate
keyword using Google Adword API in Asp.net 3.5 and c#.
There are a folder SampleWebSite in awapi_dotnet_lib_9.0.0. And I am
copy all the files and folder in another folder to and run it with
changing in web.config file. And create a Log folder in it. Changes in
web.config file to set values for add key as CompanyName, Email,
Password, ClientEmail but cannot understand what is for
"DeveloperToken". The website is running and create a campaign as
result "Created campaign #-1 successfully!" above the create a
Campaign button. What is the issue to creating a campaign. Please
provide information me, I do not understand. What is the next
procedure. Please help me. I am now in tremendous pressure. Waiting
for your reply.

Thanks & Regards
 Mukut Kandar.