Sir,

 after see the example I understand that this AdGroupCriterion Service
is provide keyword for advertise purpose. But I need generate Keywords
list for SEO using Google api in asp.net 2008 and c#.  Clearly my
client will be give his website in a textbox and clicking on "generate
keyword" button a list of keywords are fill next drop down control.
This keyword will be relevant with the client's website. And Google
API is provide these keywords. I want this application of google api
to integrateusing Asp.net 2008 and c#. Please sir provide me such type
of application's service and proper guideline to implement. Waiting
for your reply sir.

Thanks & Regards
Mukut Kandar