Hello again,

I apologize for the confusion, the issue is not about discrepancies between
UI and API, it's more like discrepancies between MCC UI and customer UI.
API report fetching is mentioned as our final goal.

Let me somehow rephrase the questions
– Why does adding `Age` as  Row to Customer Report results in no metrics
(all zeros) for the App campaigns while for Youtube only campaign it's
present? Although doing an identical report with `Age` Row from MCC account
keeps all metrics present for all campaigns type.
– Is it possible to use API to fetch reports as from MCC, not Customer?