Hi Vladyslav,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Moving forward to your concerns:

– Why does adding `Age` as Row to Customer Report results in no metrics (all
zeros) for the App campaigns while for Youtube only campaign it's present?
Although doing an identical report with `Age` Row from MCC account keeps all
metrics present for all campaigns type.

I can see that your concern is related to Google Ads UI. Please note that our
team only provides support for Google Ads API related concerns. With this, I
highly suggest to reach out to the Google Ads Product support team regarding
this matter.

– Is it possible to use API to fetch reports as from MCC, not Customer?

Yes it is possible but you can only fetch report using the MCC without metrics.
An MCC account is not allowed to fetch reports with metrics. You will get a
"REQUESTED_METRICS_FOR_MANAGER" error when you try to fetch a report with
metrics using a manager account.

Reference links:

REQUESTED_METRICS_FOR_MANAGER -
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/reference/rpc/v13/QueryErrorEnum.QueryError#requested_metrics_for_manager
Google Ads API - https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/start
Google Ads Product support team - https://support.google.com/google-ads/gethelp

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2lKI1R:ref"

Thanks,

Google Ads API Team